Effective and Defensible
The Vendor Risk Assessment helps companies establish a more effective and defensible process for screening vendor practices and safeguards to ensure better protection of your sensitive data.
The technology, frameworks and models used provide just what you need:
- A fully-automated process to consistently reach every vendor
- World-class question sets based on recognized and reasonable frameworks
- Effective insights and reporting to identify risks and avoid unnecessary incidents
- Documented processes to support your practices when an incident occurs
- Support from the Jordan Lawrence professional services team
Speed and Accuracy
The underlying web-based service technology keeps things simple. It enables unlimited reach to all your vendors at any frequency. In a fraction of the time of any viable alternative, your company will start enjoying peace of mind in this critical area of compliance:
- Easy setup and management of the system and process
- Preset surveys based on recognized international frameworks
- Preset heat mapping to help streamline your vendor review process
- Vendors can distribute question sets to internal experts for more accurate and rapid responses
- Flexibility to modify surveys to meet your specific needs
- Fully-automated distribution, reminders and reporting
World-Class Best Practices
We’ve adapted and enhanced the world’s leading cybersecurity frameworks and models to create what are believed to be the most effective and defensible question sets available. Our assessment standards cover all your needs (but can be easily modified):
The Comprehensive Risk Standard builds directly off the NIST Cyber Security Framework and SP 800-171 standards as well as the intentions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other domestic and international requirements.
The Vendor Profile Standard is designed for all perceived “low-risk” vendors to provide program defensibility and identify potential high-risk vendors.