BUILT ON PROVEN STANDARDS & BEST PRACTICES.
The volume of information retained by companies has never been greater. The explosion of email, electronic and paper records has skyrocketed the cost of e-discovery and expanded the risk of data breach. Under FRCP, companies that demonstrate a defensible records program are provided insulation from the consequences that others face.
Our Records Management Standards Service enables you to launch a world-class and defensible records management program in just a few weeks. We provide the industry benchmarks, best practices for retention and a suite of web tools required to implement and manage your program consistently.
We’ve developed, standardized and automated everything you need:
- Proven policy standards, security guidelines and program communications
- Defensible retention rules based on industry best practices and standards
- Integrated hold management capabilities
- Centralized system to manage records in offsite storage
- Best practice training materials to communicate to employees
It has never been more important for companies to have a defensible records program – to cut risks, reduce costs and meet obligations – but it can be a challenge to get equipped and started. Jordan Lawrence makes it simple and efficient.