IDENTIFYING YOUR GREATEST RISKS
While many companies focus time, money and energy on preventing risks through technology, over 30% of data breaches are caused by human error. These breaches are directly related to gaps between management’s expectations and the day-to-day actions of employees. With a better understanding of these gaps within your organization, most data breach risks can easily be identified and avoided.
Human Risk Factors is an enterprise assessment service that identifies risks that commonly lead to data breaches. This powerful service produces invaluable insights into your company’s most critical vulnerabilities, including:
- Discrepancies between policies and everyday business practices that can lead to a breach
- Information inventories that show where your sensitive information exists and how it’s being shared internally and externally
- Mobile device overviews to uncover risks around how employees access and save corporate information
Human Risk Factors is the most efficient and accurate way to uncover your most critical risk areas so you can avoid a disastrous data breach and protect your company’s legal, financial and reputational interests.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE WORKFLOW
The underlying web-based service technology and best practice question sets make the process fast, easy and highly accurate. Projects are completed in an average of 30 days.
Human Risk Factors identifies discrepancies between policies and practices by using interrelated surveys that are directed to:
- Internal Subject Matter Experts who put policies and safeguards in place.
- Department Managers charged with policy distribution, training and compliance monitoring.
- Any Number of Employees to assess actual practices that create risks that can lead to a breach.
The workflow is entirely supported by Jordan Lawrence, and the results are predictable and invaluable for identifying and mitigating hidden dangers.
Our work process is tightly structured to ensure consistent insights and the ability to map against benchmarking standards for risk identification and reduction. Our question sets and survey standards are based on more than 1,000 client projects over the past decade, which we’ve adapted and enhanced with the world’s leading cybersecurity frameworks and models. We have created what we believe are the most effective and defensible question sets available.