CRISIS MANAGEMENT –
THE WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE & MOST IMPORTANTLY….HOW
The Four Components of Cyber Security:
Effective & Defensible Processes
Insulating your company from a data breach extends well beyond technology and IT solutions. While technology is a critical component, it only covers about 40% of your risks.
The other 60% of risks include your vendors, employees and the over retention, movement and control of your records and information. These three components of cybersecurity are often overlooked or not adequately addressed.
This session will discuss practical and defensible processes you can use to address these critical risk areas while protecting your company’s legal and financial interests should a breach occur.
Critical issues to be discussed include:
- Legal obligations and regulators’ expectations
- Why breaches still happen
- Where employee actions and policy disconnects leave you vulnerable
- Defensible vendor assessments that uncover your greatest risks
- Reducing your data footprint (once and for all) to minimize cyber risks and meet new privacy and regulatory obligations.